Table of Contents
Software Version 1.5
- DNS Client (manual configurable or via DHCP)
- SNTP Client (manual configurable via IP or network name - name resolve via DNS is needed). Display current time on the index page.
- Map all states of the Netzer into a process image
- Direct mapping of process image members (i.e. interconnection of pins).
- Process image is accessible via HTTP
- ModbusTCP server implementation
- Activation of pins if a client is connected to GPIO or serial server (also inverted) → Is also done with the process image implementation.
- Changeable GPIO names
- Configure state of GPIO pin in power down mode
- Configuration of an INT pin (one of the GPIOs)
- Extending the procotol for reading out this INT pin
- Further mode, where Netzer acts as I2C monitor and sniffes the I2C traffic and transfers it to the network (Done).
- Configurable parity bit (done).
- Integration of the PIC watchdog.
- Show the time since Netzer has been active
Extension boards for the breakout board
- LCD board with Display (text or graphical), SD card, SRAM, EEPROM and Buzzer already under development
- Dimmer board with two channel Triac dimmer, almost ready to run.
- Domestic board with Relais, Triac dimmer, temperature and light sensor and 1-Wire-interface is also under development.
- Interface board with RS485 and RS232 (complete) - not yet started.
More of all! :) Not before 2012.