Software Version 1.5
- DNS Client (manual configurable or via DHCP)
- SNTP Client (manual configurable via IP or network name - thats why is the name resolution via DNS needed). Current time is dispay on the index web page.
- States of the Netzer are mapped into a process image.
- Direct mapping between internal states possible (i.e. for digital pins).
- This process image is callable and accessable via an action script via HTTP.
- Also a ModbusTCP implementation is planned for accessing this image.
- Pin activating (low or high) at a successful connection on the serial server. Can be done with the new process image design.
- Changing of GPIO names.
- Configure state of digital pins in power off.
- Configuration of an INT pin (one of the GPIOs)
- Extending the protocol, to access this INT pin directly as symbol in the protocol.
- Configurable parity bit
- Integration of the watchdog.
- Show how long Netzer is up.
Netzer Breakout Board (Done)
First prototype (Rev 1.0) is completed (assembled and tested). Errors and open problems are almost solved for a new Revision 1.1. Since Rev. 1.1 is ready to go, I will publish some prices. First I will sell only some assembly kit (board and parts). Probably there also will be an article in Elektor soon.
A bundle of Extension boards for the Breakout
- LCD board with graphical display, SD card slot, SRAM, EEPROM and a buzzer - currently in development.
- Domestic board with Relais, dimmer, temperature- and light sensors and a 1-wire interface is also in development.
- Interface board with RS485 and RS232 (complete 9 wires) - not started yet.
More from all! :) Probably finished till the end of year 2011.